Baby T-shirts, Tshirts for kids, moms and dads - 3 Girls and Us

Cool, cute, groovy clothes for kids, moms and dads with simple, classic, cheeky designs. From bibs and creepers to baseball jerseys and T-shirts for all ages.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

At the beach


We went to the beach the other day for some fantastic sun, sea and...pebbles (not much sand in Lyme Regis!) It was a scorcher. Not what we're used to here in Blighty, but we made the most of it. The kids dunked themselves in the freezing water whilst we paddled, admiring their reslience to sub-zero temperatures! We flew kites, twirled poi and ate a picnic under the blazing sun.

As the seagulls flew by I caught one unawares with my camera. I've always loved watching them. Their grace. Skill. Freedom. One in particular inspired me. So I said to my designer - "baby clothes need seagulls on them!" (Well, ok...I said it to myself. And Claire.)

Anyway, you can see the results of our inspiring flying friends in our store. From stripes to flowers, feathers to picnic baskets - anything goes for our seagulls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home