Baby T-shirts, Tshirts for kids, moms and dads - 3 Girls and Us

Cool, cute, groovy clothes for kids, moms and dads with simple, classic, cheeky designs. From bibs and creepers to baseball jerseys and T-shirts for all ages.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

A touch of sauce


We feel we've neglected the adults out there having concentrated on getting our groovy baby and toddler T-shirts out in the big wide world...so we've been hard at work on our new designs for mums.

We've gone a bit sexy. A bit cheeky. Kinda saucy some might say. But, hey, we like to live a little! So why not check out our "you should see me jogging" T-shirts, or the hot "red, ripe and juicy" camisole. For something a little more subtle, how about something simple..."nice puppies".

Find these and other great looking T-shirts, jerseys, hoodies, infant creepers and more in our store.

3 Girls and Us

2 Comments:

At September 21, 2005 3:13 PM, Blogger mcrilf said...

Spam blog comments?!?!? What is the world coming to?!

 
At November 04, 2005 9:05 AM, Blogger Weight Loss said...

3 Girls and Us, why can't more sites be as good as yours!!! You see I am changing my life at the moment and I have decided to start a work from home pc site. I am trying to get inspiration so I can become easier to talk to. You site has given me some ideas. I talk to a wide range of people and I need to relate to everyone I come across so thanks for your posts! The title 'A touch of sauce' caught my eye so I thought I'd post on this one. Cheers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home